Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wedding Pictureszão

I know it's hard to believe. We actually got married. I wasn't getting married until I was 28, and Brenden is well... Brenden. People from either side have politely expressed their surprise. Although it still doesn't seem like it actually happened... we do have a few pictures to prove it.

Sei que não dá para acreditar. Casamo-nos. Eu não ia me casar até que tinha 28 anos e Brenden é... Brenden. Algumas pessoas já expressaram sua surpresa. Mesmo que não parece verdade... temos alumas fotos pra aqueles que duvidam que realmente aconteceu.


And... a few more. (But I needed a nice, classy text block to break them up.)

E... mais algumas. 


Aaand... hundreds more. If you're picture crazy like I am you can check see a whole slew of em here:
E... centenas mais. Se gostam de fotos como eu, podem ver mais aqui:





Wedding Day

(That's a link. You can click on it.)   
(I don't know how to say that in Portuguese. Limited vocab.)



Stay tuned for reception pictures!
Fotos da recepção em seguido....

2 comments:

  1. Dude. Your comment was so not lost in the midst of my 400 whatever followers. Aaaand I'm sorry I sucked you in with 4 posts. Seriously though, thanks for caring and reading and overall just being awesome.

    And especially for the fact that your comment reminded me that I needed to come here and stalk your wedding pictures. You are one beautiful bride. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm having withdrawls from my facebook deletion because I really just want to "like" this comment.

      Delete